Goblin Priest – D&D 5e
One feature of 4E that I did like quite a bit was the variations to choose from with creatures. 5E still hasn’t released its Monster Manual, so much as I did with 13th Age, I’ve begun creating my own creatures as the need arises. This is a fairly simple one. The Goblin Priest.
- Goblin Priest
- Small humanoid (goblinoid), neutral evil
- Armor Class 14 (leather armor)
- Hit Points 9 (2d6+2)
|8 (-1)||12 (+1)||10 (+0)||10 (+0)||14 (+2)||12 (+1)|
- Skills Stealth +5, Medicine +2
- Senses Darkvision 60 ft., passive Perception 10
- Languages Common, Goblin
- Nimble Escape. The goblin priest can take the Disengage or Hide action as a bonus action on each of its turns.
- Spellcasting. The Goblin Priest is a 1st level spellcaster. Its spellcasting ability is Wisdom (spell save DC 12, +4 to hit with spell attacks). The goblin priest has the following cleric spells prepared.
- Cantrips (at will): light, sacred flame, thaumaturgy 1st level (3 slots): bane, bless, cure wounds
- Club. Melee Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 4 (1d6+1) bludgeoning damage.